Digital Forensics Global Recruitment Limited invites you to attend one of our monthly Graduate Recruitment & Assessment Day.
The purpose of this events is ultimately to give guidance to and assess graduates who demonstrate key work place skills needed for one or more of our partner clients.
As an invited attendee, we hope that by the end of the session a number of distinctive applicants will progress immediately through to interview stage on client site.
Specific industry sectors that we are currently recruiting for include:
- Consultancy, Defence, Healthcare, Retail, Technology – Cyber Security, Ethical Hackers, Penetration Testers, Digital Forensics, Security Insights & Analytics
- Consultancy, Legal – E-Discovery
- Accounting, Banking, Finance – Risk & Compliance, Corporate Investigations, Modelling
- Insurance – Cyber Security Brokers
- Recruitment – Resourcers, Trainee Consultants, International Researchers, Marketers, Internship Opportunities
What to expect on the day:
We will be observing your response to a number of specially-design exercises as well as your verbal reasoning skills to determine if you are to be a suitable candidate for our current or future openings.
You may be asked to take part in one or more of the following:
- Group Discussion
- Technical Test / Case Study
- Role Play
- Psychometric Test
Morning Session: 9.00am – 1.00 pm OR Afternoon Session: 2pm – 6 pm
Locations & Dates:
Tower Hill – 2nd November 2015
Paddington – 7th December 2015
Euston – 11th January 2016
Hyde Park – 8th February 2016
Enquires should be addressed to email@example.com. Your attendance will be validated on submission of attendee CV and with a confirmation email from a member of DFGR Graduates team.
We look forward to meeting you soon!