Our client is a respected and innovative wealth management firm. They are currently seeking a talented AML Specialist for their office in Singapore.
Your duties will include
- Perform AML controls and ongoing review of transactions flagged by the monitoring system.
- Ensuring significant issues identified are fully investigated and promptly escalated where necessary.
- Advice and training to stakeholders with respect to controls performed and on applicable internal policies and local law.
- Keep AML compliance manuals and bulletins up-to-date.
- Prepare periodic management reports as required by senior management/global.
The successful candidate will have
- Atleast 5+ years of relevant work experience either within Compliance, regulatory or audit experience pertaining to wealth management.
- Thorough knowledge of AML regulatory requirements.
- Thorough record-keeping abilities and a natural attention to detail.
- A proficiency or inclination towards technology; for example being proficient with Excel.
Our client is the perfect place to bring your passion for AML into play and learn new skills. You will be given the opportunity to develop your career through interesting projects, and your evolution will be monitored closely by your line manager. Moreover, you will be encouraged to attend training courses to broaden your knowledge and obtain certifications. You can also count on an attractive salary and fringe benefits