Our client is a global bank, currently seeking a seasoned Compliance Specialist for their office in Zurich.
Your duties will include
- Development and design of controls prior execution
- Execution of controls or risk assessments
- Initiation of remedial actions and tracking their timely resolution
- collaboration with other risk control functions and competence centers
- Partnership with client-facing staff and business support
- Preparation of periodic management reports and assistance with regulatory reporting and inspection, as well as audit
- Provision of expert guidance on the development of relevant policies and control documentation
- Participation in Monitoring, Surveillance & Controls (MS&C) stream initiatives where required
The successful candidate will have
- Relevant compliance, regulatory or audit experience
- Solid knowledge of regulatory requirements in the covered areas
- Proven record-keeping abilities
- Analytical skills to critically verify and challenge relevant documentation
This role offers a fantastic and challenging opportunity to become a part of an established company. Our client is committed to investing in their employee’s career development and offer many programs along with an attractive salary package and benefits package.