Our client is a successful asset management firm. They are currently looking for a talented Cyber Security Analyst for their office in London. For this role, you will need the appropriate knowledge to conduct computer forensic analysis, data recovery, eDiscovery, and other IT investigative work.
Your duties will include
- Performing daily operational real-time monitoring
- Analysis of security events from multiple sources including, Security Information Monitoring tools, network and host based intrusion detection systems, network infrastructure logs, system logs (Unix & Windows), applications and databases.
- Performing documentation review and improvement, attending meetings as needed, serve front line response for troubleshooting low-level engineering issues as needed.
- Collaboration with IT technical teams for issue resolution and mitigation
- Documentation of actions taken for audit, regulatory and legal purposes within approved event tracking system
The successful candidate will have
- Good understanding of TCP/IP and networking concepts
- Solid and demonstrable comprehension of Information Security including malware, emerging threats, attacks, and vulnerability management
- Host level forensics
- Experience assisting the development and maintenance of tools, procedures, and documentation for the Computer Security Incident Response Team (CSIRT)
- Customer service including the resolution of customer escalations, incident handling, and response
- Subject matter expert (SME) in one or multiple areas such as Windows, Unix, firewalls, intrusion detection, threat detection analysis, or computer forensic
- Network, Security, or Platform certification(s) (S+, N+, MCSP, CNA)
- One or more of the following SANS GIAC, GCIA or GCIH certification and/or CISSP, CISM
This job will help you navigate your way through a fast growing market and is a brilliant opportunity for Cyber Security specialists looking for a significant career enhancement opportunity.