Our client is a globally established consultancy firm. They are currently seeking a Cyber Security Consultant for their office in Brussels.
Your duties will include
- Manage and deliver projects from the early planning phase through the successful deployment of the solutions.
- Assist clients in developing strategies to create a cyber security ecosystem by providing high value consultancy work.
- Coordinate international teams of experts to bring the best value to our client.
- Perform current state assessments of the cyber security ecosystem, including benchmarking/maturity assessments, developing strategies and roadmaps for improvement.
The successful candidate will have
- Bachelor or master’s degree
- 3+ years of strong experience in design and architecture of cyber security
- 2+ years of experience with at least one of the following cyber security platforms: Splunk, Palo Alto, Tanium or FireEye
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and oral
- Strong interpersonal skills: able to work in a team, work under pressure and flexible
- Working knowledge of English and Dutch or French
- Relevant certifications such as CISSP, CISM, or SABSA are a plus
- Experience in a professional’s services firm is a plus
You will receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You’ll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. You will be provided an unbeatable platform from which to build a career and steadily progress within your field.