Our client is a provider of financial services. They are looking for a Cyber Security Consultant in Antwerp.
Your duties will include
- Performing internal and external penetration tests and vulnerability scans of networks
- Responding to cyber breaches and conducting investigations
- Conducting risk assessments of IT architectures, network components, mobile devices, access controls and other important parts of IT networks.
- Performing social engineering tests in the context of red team exercises
- Writing detailed assessments and reports (in English) of your findings and presenting to client leadership
- Researching new cyber threats and write briefings notes and thought leadership
The successful candidate will have
- You have a degree in Management Information Systems, Computer Science, Business Information Systems or equivalent experience.
- Professional certifications such as GCFA, GCIH, CEH are all considered a plus.
- Additionally, you have 2-4 years of professional experience working in a relevant cyber security field.
- You know current best practices in information protection
This job will help you navigate your way through an emerging market in an established company and is a brilliant opportunity for a Cyber Security experts looking for a significant career enhancement opportunity.