Our client is a global professional services firm. They are currently seeking a talented Cyber Threat Intelligence Analyst for their office in Switzerland.
Your duties will include
- Assess, optimise and implement Cyber Security related processes
- Manage the reporting to various stakeholders
- Drive the development of innovative value added Cyber Security services
- Establish credibility with prospective clients by demonstrating knowledge of various aspects of Cyber Security and acquire new clients.
The successful candidate will have
- Bachelor/Master in IT / Business IT / Computer Science or similar education with CISSP, CISM, GCFA, GREM, GNFA, GCIH, GPEN, or EnCE a plus.
- 3+ years experience in Threat Intelligence collection, analysis, or reporting and 5 years of IT security/Information security experience.
- Ability to perform malware analysis, reverse engineering, OSINT, and script in Perl/Python/PowerShell or other.
- Experience with such tools as WireShark, OllyDbg, and online tools such RecordedFuture, ThreatConnect, Maltego, EnCase, X-Ways or other.
This is an excellent opportunity for those who are interested in furthe developing their careers in cybersecurity. You will find challenging and rewarding assignments with the spread on sectors and companies. You will be able to control your own development with an individual development plan and you will quickly get to grow into a responsible role with opportunities for career progression.