Our client is an innovative and fast growing cyber intelligence technology company. They are currently looking to recruit a talented Cyber Threat Intelligence Engineer. You will help in building data fusion and analytics technologies. You will further support threat analysts technically with malware or investigative related research.
Your duties will include
- Technical intelligence analysis and investigative support for threat analysts in the fusion center
- Design, development and implementation of Python scripts in support of collection and intelligence feed integration into the fusion center
- Design and development of STIX templates
The successful candidate will have
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience
- Knowledge of data models and taxonomies related to Cyber Threat Intelligence such as TLP, IODEF, STIX, etc.
- Strong understanding of core IT concepts – networking, popular protocols such as – DNS, HTTP/S, SSH, FTP, etc, firewalls, routers, Information security, etc.
- Proficient and demonstrated experience using the Python programming language
- Experience creating ad-hoc Python-based utilities and tools to do technical analysis, collections, and processing of data
- Understanding of computer intrusions, malicious code, threats to banking, money laundering / fraud / eCrime, and other criminal activity
- Solid level of understanding and experience with other programming or scripting languages (C/C++,Java, PERL, etc)
This role comes with a distinct career development opportunity where you’ll be encouraged to develop both professionally and personally and see your work make a real impact on the company’s overall growth.