Our client is the AI Agency, they are disrupting brand engagement with next-level customer experiences. They are currently looking to expand their agency by adding a Data Analyst.
Your duties include
- Strategic mapping of the domain and ensuring the data model is classified to optimise the technology
- Generating strategic classifications within domain mapping
- Critically validating data to generate the data model
- Overseeing analysis of data-model performance and identifying anomalies
- Establishing optimal performance levels for data models
- Applying analytical skills to identify any missing areas in the domain coverage
- Initiating and managing performance analysis over time, and monitoring signs of regression
The successful candidate will have
- A solid understanding of the concepts behind NLC/NLP technology
- The ability to work with others who have different technology-awareness levels
- Great attention to detail
- Previous experience with Data Models, working with LUIS, WATSON, WIT or API.ai and knowledge of PowerBI would be highly credited.
This is a fantastic opportunity to propel your career with global opportunities while working for a world-class company where you will be part of an ambitious team in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.