Our client is an international financial service provider in search of a talented candidate to join them as Financial Data Analyst on contractual basis in Guernsey.
Your duties include
- Support the Operations and Group Finance Directors in the development and analysis of financial and non-financial data and management information across the Group.
- Assist in the development of a data warehouse to house historical and projected financial and non-financial key performance indicators, develop reporting to present outputs and trends in a form that facilitates internal and external review.
- Work with the Business Development team to integrate CRM data into the MI platform: design and deploy BD process controls to ensure timeliness and data integrity.
The successful candidate will have
- Holder of an accountancy qualification from a recognised professional accountancy body or applicable industry experience.
- You will have extensive knowledge and experience of the offshore trust industry.
- Applicant must also have knowledge and experience of regulatory and financial requirements, fiduciary and financial service provider operations.
This is an excellent opportunity for those who are interested in starting or further developing their careers in Finance and Data Analytics. You will find challenging and rewarding assignments and will quickly get to grow into a responsible role with opportunities for career progression.