Our client is a successful and fast-growing firm operating in the hospitality industry. They are currently seeking an Investigation Manager.
Your duties will include
- Manage Investigations, DLP, eDiscovery, and forensic collection operations
- Implement, update and maintain operational best practices in collaboration with corporate executives and management, IT, legal, and cyber security professionals
- Perform and supervise forensic analysis
- Preserve and process electronic data according to the organization’s policies and practices
- Participate in technical meetings to address issues related to malware security, vulnerabilities, and issues of cyber security and preparedness.
- Assist in the development and delivery of malware security awareness communications
- Consult with Legal, Compliance, Physical Security regarding case status and direction
The successful candidate will have
- More than 5 years relevant experience.
- Experience in configuring and maintaining DLP technologies required.
- Professional certification associated with digital forensics and/or eDiscovery tools.
- Proficiency with forensic toolsets, such as dtSearch, EnCase, and FTK Suite, desired.
- Proficient with Windows, Macintosh, and Linux Operating Systems
This position offers challenging work in a dynamic company that promotes talent and growth. You also get the opportunity to deal with high-level, complex financial investigations and get the chance to avail numerous opportunities for in-house career progression.