Our client is looking for an experienced KYC/AML Analyst. You will be performing customer due diligence which includes efficiently gathering and reviewing new client information, monitoring financial transactions for existing clients to identify suspicious activities and summarising relevant details to enable efficient and appropriate escalation to fee earning Directors and the Money Laundering Reporting Officer.
The AML/KYC Analyst must also analyse information received from financial institutions or lawyers and address sanctions-related alerts.
Your duties will include
- Perform due diligence tasks
- To support KYC Review Team Manager with any ad-hoc requests
- Prepare supplementary documentation on file/queries as and when required (e.g. reports for Compliance, Memos, file notes)
- Create a good cross company relationships, being able to attend meetings with the organization’s senior members and explain the team’s position.
- Assist the lead analyst, and ensure compliance with the rules and regulations.
The successful candidate will have
- Previous knowledge of the rules and regulations as FSA, Anti Money Laundering, and the UK bribery act.
- Knowledge of KYC and sanctions restrictions and how reputational issues can actually impact the businesses.
- Paying attention to documentation details
- Having a high degree of accuracy while being under pressure
- A business degree
- Previous knowledge in Systems/ Websites to conduct due diligence on entities/ Vessels.
- Shipping industry experience.
This is an amazing opportunity to work with a fast developing organization. This role offers fantastic career progression along with a great salary package.