Our customer is a renowned bank situated in Glasgow. They are currently searching for KYC Experts to join their group. We are searching for qualified candidates who have previous experience in KYC in the past for comparative banking associations.
Your duties will include
- Assembling appropriate documents for the onboarding of customers.
- Ensure that beneficial ownership is clearly established.
- Conduct all necessary name screening and web-based research to identify any adverse news.
- Communicate with RMs to address any documentation / information anomalies.
- Prepare documents for signature of all necessary bank officials.
- Apply to Division for approval of high risk customers
- Maintain Branch High Risk and Medium Risk customer register.
- Keep a diary system for customer CDD reviews.
The successful candidate will have
- The positive candidate should have superb correspondences abilities to connect with several partners and stakeholders.
- Significant work understanding inside KYC/CDD capacity and managing client on-boarding and surveys.
- High understanding and previous knowledge of AML/CFT, Authorizations dangers.
- High comprehension of the saving money/banking and financial items.
- High relational and correspondences abilities.
You will receive an excellent salary and benefits package, as well as the opportunity to play a key part in the further development of a leading bank.