Our client is a prestigious global bank. They are looking for a KYC Officer for their London branch. Your key responsibility is participating in the design and implementation of a globally consistent 2LoD Quality Assurance (QA) capability for assuring that KYC controls are robust and correctly executed across the bank.
Your duties will include
- Assisting in defining the QA framework roles and responsibilities between 1Lines of Defence (LoD) and 2LoD functions, leverage and capture existing control activities, Management Information Services (MIS) and initiatives
- Providing advice and state of readiness (for regulatory audits) to the business on the design and implementation of appropriate 1st LoD KYC controls
- Supporting the design and implementation of a suite of appropriate 2nd LoD KYC controls in line with 3LoD methodology requirements
- Revise and update the current KYC QA approach and methodology
- Deliver the engagement model with other AFC functions as part of coverage model for 1LoD oversight
The successful candidate will have
- Significant experience in financial crime compliance or similar risk and control function
- Experience with regulators and managing regulatory examinations
- Good understanding and application of relevant global AML and KYC regulation and legislation (including but not limited to; the German AML Act, the German Banking Act, 3rd AML EU Directive, 4th AML EU Directive and other supporting regulations)
- Understanding of AML regulatory expectations in Germany, United Kingdom (UK) and United States of America (USA)
- Demonstrable experience delivering change in global cross-functional initiatives (Business, Operations, Technology)
This is an excellent opportunity to work in a dynamic, driven and international team. You will be working in an established firm that offers strong career progression opportunities.