Our client is looking for looking for an Android Developer who possesses a passion for pushing mobile health technologies to new limits.
Your duties include
- Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform
- Define, design, and ship new features.
- Work with outside data sources and API’s
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Fix bugs and improve application performance.
The successful candidate will have
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- 4+ years of software development experience
- 2+ years of Android development
- Have published at least one original Android app
- Experience working with remote data, Kotlein and/or RxAndroid + Dagger2
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
This is your opportunity to spearhead the further tech development of a new product with a large remit for creative new product development, whilst working in a cross-functional environment where you’ll be encouraged to go beyond the scope of your role to explore other talents.