Our client is a global provider of Broadband, Phone, Mobile and TV services. They are looking for a Pen Tester to lead and manage a team of specialists working on application and infrastructure penetration testing. The role will provide expert security advice and grow and manage a comprehensive security service.
Your duties will include
- Own and evolve the pen testing service for client’s key stakeholders.
- Support business projects in the form of offering a leading security testing service, including detailed scoping, reporting and resource demand management.
- Support design activities to ensure solutions are compliant with relevant security policies, principles and standards.
- Assist in compliance projects and help embed security standards.
- Own and maintain pen testing tooling / services including 3rd parties.
- Supplier engagement in the selection and testing of product solutions as part of the architectural portfolio.
- Lead a team of pen testers / ethical hackers.
- Support security awareness and training programme
The successful candidate will have
- 5+ years’ experience in pen testing
- Extensive knowledge of hacking and penetration testing techniques, methodologies and tools, covering web application testing and infrastructure testing as a minimum
- 3+ years’ experience of managing a technical team
- Technical certifications in at least one of the following: TIGER Scheme; CREST, GPEN, CISSP, CEH, CHECK, CISSP, CISM, CISA etc.
- Detailed knowledge of networking protocols, Operating system security (Windows, Unix, Mac OSX, Android, iPhone, etc.
This is a fantastic opportunity for you to take the next step in your career in a highly dynamic and fast growing organization. Our client is committed to investing in their employee’s career development and offer many programs along with an attractive salary package and benefits package.