Our client is looking for a hands-on security analyst who is passionate about IT security technologies and detecting and fixing loopholes at a technical as well as process level.
Your duties include
- Maintenance and improvement of the security system’s configuration and continuous documentation of the changed made to keep up security.
- Providing user training and increasing operation visibility of data flows and user activities.
- Engaging with business departments to interpret business requirements into security and better understand the handling and exchange of data.
- Complete monthly tasks of the security calendar and perform duties assigned by the management
The successful candidate will have
- Strong understanding of security concepts, principles, and configuration management systems (Ideally Puppet).
- Ideally 5 or more years of experience in security with least 4 year in IT security.
- Knowledge of networking, TCP/IP, Linux and Windows Operating Systems.
- Expertise in monitoring systems and dealing with big data.
- Scripting expertise with Bash and other languages such as Python, Ruby.
- Highly credited skills and experiences;
- Awareness of security legislation such as Data Protection Act, PCI DSS and ISO 27K standards.
- Web Filtering (DLP) and Active Directory (LDAP).
- SIEM Technology and Intrusion Detection Systems.
This is an extraordinary opportunity for talented candidates to propel their careers working amongst senior industry experts and a cross-functional work environment. A fantastic benefits package with competitive salary is also on offer.