Our client is a renowned firm in the shipping industry. They are currently looking for an experienced IT Security Manager for their office in Singapore.
Your duties will include
- Review configuration and hardening of unix systems
- Detect and investigate security anomalies (e.g., malware alerts, unusual network traffic, failed login etc.)
- Prioritize and respond to security issues and security incidents
- Develop and execute application and system vulnerability test plans to check infrastructure and systems security posture, reporting on findings and making recommendations for improvement
- Conduct both internal and external review of IT systems security for compliance with policies and standards.
- Work with service providers, application and operational support teams to drive continuous improvement in information security
The successful candidate will have
- Bachelor’s degree is required
- Security certifications such as CISSP, CISM, CISA, Pen-test, Forensics is preferred
- 3 to 5years in information security operations or IT compliance/assurance role. Strong knowledge on Unix and application Systems security.
- Experience in one or more of the following domains preferred.
- Unix Security and Scripting
- Application and System Vulnerability Assessment and Penetration Test
- System Configuration Compliance and Patch Management
- Network Security
- Security Events Analysis
- Identity and Access Management
This is an excellent opportunity to work in a dynamic, driven and very international team. You will be working in a global firm which will offer strong career progression opportunities.