Our client is a successful financial consultancy firm. Your role will be based in one of the largest forensic technology practices in the UK. As a Senior Manager, you will analyze large volumes of electronic data and provide oversight of multiple client engagements such as searching the personal computer and smartphone of an executive suspected of intellectual property theft, or working with law firms to help facilitate a client’s disclosure, among others.
Your duties will include
- Preparing and attending client proposals as well as presenting to large audiences;
- Providing oversight, guidance and direction to Consultants and Associates on multiple concurrent and complex projects;
- Responsibility for all aspects of engagements such as risk management, project management and client relationships;
- Drafting budgets for complex engagements involving multiple work streams, international teams and disparate systems;
- Building strong relationships with clients and senior members of the team;
- Development of new FTS methodologies and approaches to address client/market needs;
- Drafting reports and presentations to explain our findings;
- Perform coaching and performance management role for team members;
The successful candidate will have
- Minimum 2.1 in a recognised University Degree specialising in a technical based subject such as Computer Forensics, Information Security or Computer Science;
- Relevant professional qualification such as EnCE, ACE or CISSP is a strong advantage.
- Minimum 8 years experience working in the area of Forensics, Information Security, eDiscovery and Data Analytics , ideally in a consultancy services firm but this not essential;
- Knowledge of computer forensics, including applications such as EnCase, FTK, Nuix or dtSearch.
- Data extraction from common email containers such as PST and NSF files.
- Experience of the e-discovery process, including the skills to consult with clients on each stage of the e-discovery life-cycle.
- Detailed knowledge of server / desktop hardware and RAID levels.
- Expertise in network forensics (e.g. scanning networked devices at disk level, performing forensic analysis to determine flows of data/files).
- Extraction and analysis of logs and audit trails from switches, routers or gateways.
- Knowledge of document processing and review platforms (e.g. NUIX, Relativity, iConnect, Recommind, Stratify, Clearwell, iPro).
You will be working with a global leader in the industry and have access to a vast and diverse network of talented professionals and enjoy unparalleled career opportunities along with a handsome salary package and benefits.